- 1 Large can of Tomato Puree
- 1 Medium can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Small can of Tomato Paste
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- Minced garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Basil Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot put in olive oil until the bottom of the pot is covered.
- Cook onion and minced garlic.
- First put the paste in pot with 2 small cans of water, stir until mixed.
- Add Diced Tomatoes, stir until it comes to a boil.
- Add Tomato Puree with a half of can of water.
- Lightly cover the top with Italian, Basil Seasonings, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Cook over Medium heat until it boils, then turn down to simmer.
Sauce can be ready in 30 minutes. Its best to let simmer all day.