Megan’s Cajun Chicken Egg Rolls
A delicious flavor explosion of sweet and savory for parties and social gatherings! A crowd pleaser until they’re gone, then there could be unpleasantness until more are made.
- 3 whole skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 large red onion
- 3-4 cloves Minced garlic
- 2 Corn on the cobs
- 3/4 cup goat cheese
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1 Mixture Salt, pepper, cajun seasonings, and anything spicy that you like.
- 50 % Mayo
- 25 % Brown Mustard
- 25 % Soy Sauce
- First cut corn from cob. mince garlic. mix garlic, corn and spices in bowl very well.
- Saute them on hot pan with a little oil until slightly brown.
- While the chicken and corn are still hot, add to large bowl the chicken and corn with the cheese and cilantro. Mix until blended.
- Once cool, add the chopped red onions. roll in egg roll wrapper.
- Follow the directions on packet of egg roll skins.
- Fry in oil or bake in oven until crisp.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce. Makes 7-9 whole rolls or 14-18 halves.
Serve hot with dipping sauce. Makes 7-9 whole rolls or 14-18 halves.