Delicious and classic Italian Cookie
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 lb Margarine
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Anise oil or seeds
- 1 Orange and lemon rind
- In a large bowl beat eggs adding sugar gradually until smooth.
- Add orange and lemon rind.
- Add cooled melted margarine and then vanilla and anise oil and seeds.
- Sift flour and baking powder into mix until stiff.
- Scoop the amount recommended by your particular Pizzele Iron and repeat until complete!
Makes about 40 to 60 Pizzelles